TOP 10 PREDICTIONS FOR 2014
1. Dick Poquette to be named Oneida Police's chief.
2. Eileen Sobieck to unleash yet another doughnut war against another retailer.
3. Jean Poquette-Seidl to become too thin and forced to leave job after slipping beyond minimum weight requirements.
4. John Poquette enters the priesthood.
5. The Town of Oneida, and City of De Pere formulate plans to build a commuter rail line.
6. Earth quake topples Sobieck brothers house, neighbors unable to detect quake.
7. Wisconsin enacts mandatory drinking law to support breweries.
8. Village of Hobart to block progress of any kind unless proposals prove they are guaranteed to loose money.
9. Family golf outing turns ugly after Peg Vanlanen runs down husband with golf cart, then backs up.
10. Defunct Kewaunee nuclear plant to be reassembled in Oneida.
Predictions for the year 2013 have all proved to be unproductive except for number 3. which states "Dick Poquette to begin new policy of making a profit on auto repairs made in his shop." This one may have proven to be true, but we can't know for sure until the 2013 books are complete. For last years predictions click here.
This years call for predictions had no contributors, therefore these predictions are entirely those of the KAMR staff and their family's.