Last years Predictions yielded only one truth, Alissa Van Lanen did win the lottery of the 50/50 raffle prize at the Timber Rattlers outing in July. See story here.
PREDICTIONS FOR 2011
1. Dan Vanlanen quits job and becomes door to door Tupperware salesman.
2. Oneida will be plagued by snowstorm in July.
3. A person will appear before family members claiming to be an estranged daughter of Earl Poquette Sr., the product of another love affair before the marriage to his wife Mary.
4. Dick Poquette will be rescued 5 days after falling in an abandoned well.
5. Jean Poquette-Hansen will lose one of her dogs and he will not return.
6. Hobart's property taxes will go down.
7. Ghosts and spirits will be seen by Cleen Poquette in the Poquette homestead in an upstairs bedroom.
8. Earl Poquette Jr. will quit his business of rebuilding engines and seek employment back at his old job boning meat.
9. Sarah Poquette will become impregnated with Phoenix Daniels seed a second time.
10. The Meeuwsen's will once again consider moving back to Florida.